First, if you do not have a LEAP account, you can request one in the IBM Wireless Account Manager
- Enter the settings application. At least for the Nexus One, I press the menu hard key then click settings.
- Click Wireless & networks (first option in 2.1)
- Click Wi-Fi settings
- Click Add Wi-Fi network
- Enter IBM as the Network SSID. I believe it should be all caps.
- Select 802.1x Enterprise from the Security drop down. If you are prompted for credential store password and have never created one, set one now, I believe it has to be 6 characters long.
- Select PEAP from the EAP method drop down.
- If you see phase 2 authentication select None or N/A (also try GTC if you don’t have a none option)
- Enter your IBM email address in Identity
- Leave anonymous identity blank (or select None).
- Enter your LEAP password (not your intranet password!) in the wireless password box.
These steps have been tested with the following android versions.
- Honeycomb 3.2
People have reported issues with the following devices.
- Samsung Galaxy SII
If the above is not working you may need to install LEAP Wifi Free
— EOF —
本文链接地址：How do I connect my android phone to the IBM Wireless network?